Are you passionate about making a positive impact on someone’s life? Do you have a minimum of 6 months experience in a care or support related setting? SRS Partnership are currently looking for experienced Support Workers to work on-going in support services and service user’s homes throughout Glasgow
We are offering FREE PVG UPDATES AND TRAINING to all candidates who come on board.
• To undertake a wide variety of tasks including care and daily living and personal development opportunities in both Accommodation & Outreach Services;
• To flexibly respond to individual needs and aspirations and assist individuals to have the maximum opportunities to direct the support or care provided to live as independent as possible.
Support Work duties include:
• Following detailed care plans and whilst able to maintain the highest possible standards of care.
• Assisting service users in all aspects of personal care.
• Liaise and communicate effectively with residents and family members.
• Engaging in day-to-day activities and providing companionship to residents
• Assist with medication and medication pick-ups
To be considered for this position you will need to have:
• A minimum of 6 months paid experience in care/support related environment.
• The ability to build rapport with service users and their families.
• Be able to adapt well in a fast-paced environment and use your own initiative